While menopause used to mean withdrawal from active life for many women, this is not true today. Yet, some women still worry about what will happen and what they should do when menopause arrives. Women may experience a wide range of feelings, from anxiety and discomfort, to release and relief.
Most of today's women will live 25 to 30 years — one-third of their lives — after menopause. An understanding of the body's changes during this phase of life can ease the transition, and equally important, better prepare you to safeguard your health during your later years. There are many different considerations a woman needs to take as she approaches menopause. Specific treatment for menopausal symptoms can be determined by your doctor based on:
• Your age, overall health, and medical history
• Current symptoms
• Your tolerance for specific medications, procedures, or therapies
• Your opinion or preference
At Derma Health Institute, we can help restore you to your former self by taking a sample of your hormones and creating an individualized plan using all-natural hormones that perfectly match those you have lost.
Bio-Match All Natural Hormone Replacement Therapy Includes:
• A comprehensive review of symptoms, as well as your medical, family, and personal history.
• Saliva testing and laboratory analysis.
• Natural Hormone Balancing Cream Prescription (cost not included in our price).
• High quality supplements (cost not included in our price).
• Nutritional planning
Today, women entering menopause are healthier, feel younger than their years, and lead more active lives and careers than previous generations. Despite the problems menopause may bring, the years afterward can be the most productive and satisfying for many women.
To see if you're a candidate for our Bio-Match all-natural hormone replacement therapy, call Derma Health Institute in Paradise Valley, AZ today to set up a free private consultation with one of our doctors.