Your results and safety are a top priority, which is why our Phoenix, AZ clinics offer you the highest quality, longest-lasting laser hair removal laser systems available on the market.
At Derma Health, this is our pledge to you:
- Top medical expertise - Derma Health staffs full-time, onsite medical doctors and certified laser hair removal technicians at every Phoenix, AZ clinic location, allowing you to experience the highest quality lasers on the market - the way they are intended to be used.
- No short-cuts…ever - Your health is our first priority, and we offer you top medical care, emphasizing safety, comfort and excellent results. Having experienced, onsite medical doctors is absolutely necessary when using these top-of-the-line lasers correctly. We do not take short cuts with less expensive lasers or abbreviated laser hair removal sessions - because it’s your health and your results.
- The highest treatment standards – To ensure your treatments do not get shorted, we require a minimum number of laser pulses per area. Our doctors also space laser hair removal sessions according to your hair growth - so every treatment is effective – because if you are asked to come in for your next laser hair removal treatment too soon, you will be retreating the same hair.
- Your comfort – Providing a pleasant, clean and welcoming environment is essential to your comfort and positive experience.
You will experience the gold standard in laser hair removal
Remember, not all laser hair removal systems available in Phoenix, AZ are created equal or offer the same long-term quality and effectiveness.
You will be treated to the gold standard in laser hair removal equipment at Derma Health; the LightSheer Diode Laser System from Lumenis and the Cutera Yag, providing you superior results and patient satisfaction.
Our procedures provide safe and dramatic results for you, no matter your skin type.
See for yourself – click the links below to learn more about why Derma Health of Phoenix, AZ is the best choice for you in laser hair removal.
- Watch this laser hair removal video, featuring the LightSheer Diode Laser.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions about laser hair removal and enhance your understanding…and your peace of mind.
- How much do you really know about laser hair removal? Test your smarts here.
- Click here to look at our monthly specials.
- Join our email list and receive a complimentary Vitamin B-12 shot!
“My facial hair used to be so thick, that even after shaving, I was still able to see a shadow. It is such a pleasure to have all that dark hair gone! I did a lot of research on hair removal before deciding on laser hair removal. Derma Health was the most knowledgeable, being one of the only ones who told me everything that my research has told me without me having to ask questions.”
Laser hair removal areas you want
Areola Laser Hair Removal | Beard Laser Hair Removal | Bikini Line Laser Hair Removal | Brazilian Bikini Laser Hair Removal | Brazilian Bikini Laser Hair Removal For Men | Buttocks Laser Hair Removal | Cheeks Laser Hair Removal | Chest Hair Laser Hair Removal | Full Arm Laser Hair Removal | Full Back Laser Hair Removal | Facial Hair Laser Hair Removal | Full Legs Laser Hair Removal | Half Arm Laser Hair Removal | Hands Laser Hair Removal | Brazilian Pubic Laser Hair Removal | Upper Lip Laser Hair Removal | Lower Back Laser Hair Removal | Lower Legs Laser Hair Removal | Neck Laser Hair Removal | Shoulder Laser Hair Removal | Sideburn Laser Hair Removal | Stomach Laser Hair Removal | Toe Laser Hair Removal | Underarm Laser Hair Removal | Upper Back Laser Hair Removal | Upper Legs Laser Hair Removal