What is tumescent liposuction?
Tumescent liposuction is the gold standard for body sculpting and fat removal, and the results greatly outmatch other types of fat removal procedures.
As a one-day outpatient procedure, this FDA-approved type of liposuction eliminates your stubborn, unwanted fat in about two hours, and sculpts your body for dramatic, smooth results.
Tumescent liposuction also greatly decreases your overall risk, expense and post-operative discomfort.
We know that experience matters. You can trust us.
Liposuction is a very personal decision – and one that we know is not taken lightly.
At Derma Health, we want you to know that we understand – understand that you have questions, that you want the latest information and statistics and facts…maybe you are a little uncertain about this treatment and how it will affect you.
You’ve come to the right place.
Dr. Shuell, our nurses and our staff will do everything we can to make you feel comfortable and safe before, during and after your liposuction treatment – from making your appointment to your consultation to your post-procedure care.
Learn more about the tumescent liposuction procedure, benefits and amazing results you’ll get.
- Watch and learn about tumescent liposuction - and see why it is the gold standard for body sculpting and fat removal.
- Seeing is believing. Click here to view our tumescent liposuction photo gallery of before and after pictures.
- Read more about the differences between traditional liposuction versus tumescent liposuction.
- Meet our liposuction doctor and resident liposuction expert, Dr. William Shuell.
- Click here to look at our featured services of the month.
- Join our email list and receive a complimentary Vitamin B-12 shot!
Tell me more about all of the areas that I can have treated with tumescent liposuction.
Back Liposuction | Buttocks Liposuction | Flanks Liposuction | Hips Liposuction | Lower Stomach and Abdomen Liposuction | Upper Stomach and Abdomen Liposuction | Thigh Liposuction | Love Handles Liposuction
Contact us and ask us more about tumescent liposuction – we’ll help you decide if it is the right choice for you.